Through its content, this document provides its customers the terms and conditions for website use and security, general use, booking and cancelling details, playing in an escape room game operated by The Void. Participation in any of The Void games expresses the implied acceptance by customers of this Terms and Conditions document.
WEBSITE USE AND SECURITY
- The website http://www.thevoid.ro/ hereinafter the website is owned and operated by Escape Room Calarasi SRL, hereinafter the company. The company holds the right to amend the terms and conditions below including any of the contents of this website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The terms and conditions apply to the use of the website by any visitor and should be read carefully before any use.
- The company does its best to supply you with the most up to date and accurate information on the website.
- The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website without the written consent of the company.
- You are not permitted to link to, or use all, or any part of the website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene.
- You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. The company will take all appropriate steps to protect your information.
- The company shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
- By booking your experience and making a purchase on this website, you and all players in your team agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please make sure that all players in the team have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions before proceeding to booking your experience.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by Romanian Law and any disputes or claims will be dealt with by the Romanian Justice Court.This website collects and stores your personal details that you provide. We will take all appropriate steps to protect your information and will not disclose it to any third party in accordance with the GDPR Compliance 2016/679.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites and the operation of those websites is out of our control. You may use them at your own risk and we accept no liability for any damage arising out of the use of those websites.
- Teams of 2 to 8 people can participate in the game. Minors under 14 can participate in the game only in the presence of an adult. It is recommended that teams arrive 10-15 minutes before the time of booking. Participants will be given a short presentation about the game and the rules of conduct inside the room. In case of non-compliance with these rules, the company reserve the right to interrupt the game without reimbursing its value.
- The Void games do not require special skills or knowledge, nor the use of physical force or other violent or aggressive methods. The solutions of the puzzles do not involve altering the furniture, installations or decorative objects. In addition to the reimbursement and / or replacement of objects, damage to the objects in the room or the room itself entails payment of the value of the games reserved on that day for the room in question, games which cannot be played for this reason.
- When making the game rooms, all the necessary precautions were taken into account and observed, the scenarios and scenography are not containing any elements or objects harmful to the game participants. Participants assume full responsibility for any voluntary or involuntary action causing physical or mental suffering.
- Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room. That includes (without limitation) the use of mobile phones, recording devices (video and/or audio) and cameras.
- Participants understand and accept that the game is watched live by the company with the help of surveillance cameras. Video and audio surveillance of participants is necessary and used exclusively for the smooth running of the game and for quick intervention in exceptional situations.
- Personal belongings, such as mobile phones, keys, bags, backpacks, books, writing instruments, laptops, audio or video recorders, food and beverages, will be left in locker rooms specially designed for participants.
- Participation under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not permitted. In these cases the company reserve the right to cancel or interrupt the game immediately without reimbursing its value. It is also not allowed to enter the Void premises with alcohol or drugs. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside The Void.
- While your are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees.
- The company expects participants to understand and accept the confidentiality of the scenarios, clues, puzzles and all other details of the game. None of these elements will be made public by the participants.
- The company may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via e-mail or phone.
- Participation of people suffering from epilepsy, claustrophobia, heart disease or other medical conditions that could affect their health after spending a period of up to 73 minutes in an enclosed space is done at the sole responsibility of these people. The company does not assume responsibility for the participation of these people in the game.
- The company does not tolerate any forms of harassment, anti-social behaviour or abuse (verbal or physical), towards its staff and/or customers. Any instances of the above will result in the immediate termination of your game and possible prosecution without refund.
- The price of a game is stated on the website under the booking section and is displayed in LEI.
- The price of a game consists of the price per room and the price per player.
- The price per room is fixed and directly proportional to the level of technology invested in the room.
- The total price per players is set according to number of players within the same booking (maximum 8 players).
- Bookings can be made online and by phone. In both cases, the booking will be confirmed by an e-mail containing all the information related to it. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail, please contact us by phone at +40 741 372 273 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The languages available online are Romanian and English.
- Only players who are at least 16 years old, are permitted to book a Game.
- This is a live event game, and once the booking is confirmed, we cannot accept any cancellations or give any refunds.
- Any purchase on the website is only valid when processed by the company. You shall receive a confirmation once your booking is processed.
- Bookings may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes. If a booking is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the booking or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form.
- A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 15 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
- Our prices and promotions shown on this website are subject to change without notice.
- Each team in the booking must have at least 1 adult that is aged 16 or above. It is the responsibility of the adults (above 16) of the team to look after any team players that are aged below.
- If there are any players who have mobility or accessibility issues, please make their visit known to us at the time of booking. This will assure that we can make every effort for those concerned to also enjoy their experience without worry.
- Upon receipt of our booking confirmation email, if you believe that any information is incorrect you must advise us immediately as changes to your booking in the future may not be possible.
- Should you wish to transfer your booking to someone else, you must contact us in reasonable time ahead of your booking with your request.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- Should you need to reschedule your booking for any reason, please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may reschedule the booking if you give us more than 48 hours notice. There are no fees for rescheduling.
- If your booking is within 48 hours from the time you book, or you give us less than 48 hours notice from a future booking, you cannot reschedule
- Should we need to cancel or reschedule your booking for any reason, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of this change.
- In this instance we will offer a 100% refund without a cancellation fee or offer an alternative date for your booking.
- Although we will use our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to reach you to inform you of such change. Therefore it is your responsibility to ascertain whether your booking has been cancelled or rescheduled. For your peace of mind, we will advertise any changes to any bookings on our home page of our website with reasonable notice.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- When making your booking to one of our rooms, you have the option to pay by card.
- By booking your experience and making a purchase on this website you agree that you have permission from the cardholder.
- By accepting the online payment, the processing of your card data is done through NETOPIA mobilPayBy.
- Your booking is only confirmed once we have received full payment and we have sent you a booking confirmation e-mail.
- If the booking confirmation e-mail has not been received, the reason could be incorrect filling in the email address field, please contact us by phone at +40 741 372 273 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- There will be no refunds offered for bookings cancellations paid by card. Bookings are rescheduled.
- You and all team players must listen and follow instructions from our Game Masters at all times. These instructions that are given by our Game Masters will include, but not limited to, the agenda of the experience, rules of the escape game, and health and safety instructions. If any of these instructions are not followed, we reserve the right to stop your experience and eject your team out of the venue without refund.
- At no point are you to use force during the experience. The escape game has been designed to be robust and low risk to damage. If it appears that physical force is intentional then this will be considered a breach of our conditions and we will stop your experience. If you deliberately damage something, you will be liable to pay for damages and asked to leave. We will treat these circumstances on a case by case basis.
- If you are found to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances during the experience, you will be ejected from the venue without refund.
- We reserve the right to stop the experience, without refund, to which in the opinion of our Game Masters, customers who behave in a manner is likely to affect the enjoyment of our other customers, or customers who use threatening, abusive words or behaviour to other customers or members of staff, or customers who do not follow written or verbal instructions, or behave in a manner that may risk the health and safety of themselves, other customers or members of staff. Where a customer is part of a group, we reserve the right to remove the whole group from the venue in addition to the individual involved, without refund.
- Drinks and food may not be brought into the event.
- A gift voucher is valid once payment is completed and an email receipt has been sent to you.
- A gift voucher is valid for 6 months, starting from the day it has been purchased. After 6 months has passed the gift voucher will expire and no experience can be redeemed. Please contact us if you would like to find out the validity of the gift voucher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not offer refunds to gift vouchers.
- At the moment of booking please specify in the message box “gift voucher”.
- The booking made using a gift voucher can rescheduled without rescheduling fees.
- There is no refund if the booking is cancelled.
I declare that I have read and understood the terms and conditions of the game, as well as its confidential nature.